US and world research and analysis of all the liquid and gaseous energy markets (including WTI crude oil, RBOB gasoline, ULS diesel, and natural gas) with IEG’s proprietary assessments and forecasts of crude oil and refined products and natural gas supply and demand fundamentals.
Research and analysis include, but are not limited to:
Daily Energy Comments
- Overview of international news affecting global energy markets
- Natural gas price analysis and outlook
- Ultra-low sulfur diesel price analysis and outlook
- Gasoline price analysis and outlook
- Crude oil price analysis and outlook
- Weather outlook (6-10 day forecast by US region)
- Petroleum Flash released after the Energy Information Administration Weekly Petroleum Status Report includes data analysis, summary chart and supply and disposition tables.
- Ethanol Flash released after the Energy Information Administration Weekly Petroleum Status Report includes data analysis, weekly fuel ethanol production and stocks chart, weekly production of gasoline with alcohol chart, and gasoline produced with alcohol as percent of finished gasoline supplied to the market chart.
- Natural Gas Flash released after the Energy Information Administration Weekly Natural Gas Storage Report includes data analysis, EIA working gas in underground storage table, US weekly natural gas stocks graph and the IEG forecast for the following week’s EIA report.
Monthly Energy Outlook
- Monthly supply and demand tables for production, consumption, inventory changes across crude oil, gasoline, distillate and natural gas.
- Price foresting for US futures.