Transportation, Logistics & Infrastructure
Informa Economics IEG's industry experts provide the exceptional and timely consultation and advice your business needs to succeed in an ever-evolving market and regulatory environment.
Driven by our diverse expertise in data analysis, modeling, forecasting, network systems analysis, infrastructure and supply-chain assessments,
Informa Economics IEG represents a singular resource capable of handling your myriad of corporate needs.
Informa Economics IEG provides unbiased, fundamental economic analysis and forecasting spanning the entirety of the value supply-chain:
- Grain Transportation Updates analyze and monitor data on freight activity, grain exports by port and a wide range of transportation statistics for a real-time supply and demand perspective. Relatedly, Monthly Outlooks emphasize rail and barge, grain exports, grain flows, and predictive outlook discussions.
- Transportation, Logistics and Fuel Report Databases Provides monthly data focusing on truck, rail and intermodal supply and demand analysis to help you intelligently assess current market conditions and shape your business strategy in real time.
- Three annual Transportation and Logistics Roundtables to discuss best practices for confronting current and impending transportation, logistics and infrastructure challenges.
- Transportation, Logistics and Infrastructure Research and Consulting includes transport fleet analysis, commodity-flow modeling, feasibility studies, transportation provider assessments, modal selection, port selection, port master plan, economic impact assessments and grain elevator location analysis to offer customized, logistical strategies for your business.
- Spatial Modeling, Network Analysis, Mapping and GIS Services provide both broad market insights and individualized analysis of your supply and sales networks.
- Annual Barge Fleet Profile identifies and helps predict changes in logistical expenses by tracking the available line-haul, commodity-carrying fleet of inland barges operating on the Mississippi River System, its connecting waters and the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway. The Barge Commodity Profile synergizes data from the Barge Fleet Profile with domestic internal waterborne commerce data from the Army Corps of Engineers by type of barge movement. The result is Informa Economics IEG's exclusive Barge Pressure Indices for covered and open Barges - information vital for budgeting and future planning.